“80 percent of success is showing up”
– Woody Allen
I think the same with starting a side hustle and the fact that you are here is fantastic!
There are so many opportunities open to us with the birth of the internet it can be challenging to filter through them and decide what is best for us.
However, making decisions, filtering the information, and taking any form of action is only one part of this journey.
If you are not in the right mindset first, the decisions you can make could be from fear or lack and this is going to bring you very different results.
It is important to take some time to get into the right mindset before setting any goals or making any decisions.
Some people would say that all you need to do is work harder and longer to achieve what you really want in life. But I don’t think that is the case.
Regardless of how hard you work, if you are aiming for the wrong dream, then all that effort will only get you to the wrong destination faster.
Setting life goals is so important if you want to succeed. After all, how do you know if you have succeeded if you don’t have any goals to measure by?
“Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Once you have your goals established, if you have the right mindset you are more likely to achieve them.
The question is, do you have the right mindset?
- What is the Right Mindset?
- How I Get Into a Positive Mindset
- For Mums on the Verge of Exhaustion
- Is Low Confidence Holding You Back in Your Business?
- How To Get Clear On Your Dreams
- Acknowledge Your Fears and Conquer Your Low Self-Confidence
- 5 Ways You Sabotage Your Own Success
- 5 Steps to Overcome the Fear of Success
- 10 Effective Habits to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Overcome Your Obstacles PDF & Workbook