If we haven’t met before, I’m Julia Niven.
My days are split between family life with four (mostly) adorable boys and helping people get more clarity on their side hustle business ideas so they can have more success and ultimately more income. Now, who doesn’t want that!
I’m married to an amazing man who finally agreed to get a boisterous puppy Labrador – we love you Chewie!
What you might not know about me….
- I once worked as a bingo caller one summer at an arcade in Paignton.
- I’m obsessed with learning and personal growth. I always have my head in a book or finishing off a course on something related to mindset, goal setting or entrepreneurship.
- Most days you’ll catch me in comfy jumpers and jeans with no makeup.
- I’m an introvert
- I love reading about the Law of Attraction/ manifesting and am consistently journaling and scripting.
My goals that aren’t so secret now
- Sit down together and eat as a family 5 times a week.
- Have a family swim once a month.
- Help over 100 people get to grips with their side hustles and have a clear plan on how to move forward.
- Meet some of the people that have influenced me over the last few years such as Denise Duffield Thomas, Elise McDowell, Chalene Johnson, Fabienne Fredrickson, and Russell Brunson to name a few.
- Create a program working on the mindset, goal setting, and confidence of new side hustle business owners.
After working in the corporate arena as a PPC (pay-per-click) manager I reached a point where I thought there has to be more to my work life. Why can’t I work from home with flexible hours and still get the job done?
I want to help people and be around for family life.
And so my first side hustle journey began. That was back in 2011. Fast forward to today and I have 2 more side hustles and freelancing is now my main income stream.
I started this blog as I am passionate about helping others start their own side hustle or freelance journey.
My Work My Rules – it’s not about my work or my rules it’s about you creating your own!
Do you have something that you are truly passionate about?
Do you want to start a new business alongside your normal work, but don’t know where to start?
If you haven’t already grabbed the freebies on offer – go ahead, you’ll find them here – Resources
I am a qualified life coach with a drive to help people improve their business mindset, you could call me a side hustle coach.
If you are an entrepreneur and want to hire a coach to help you start freelancing or set up your own side hustle, please contact me.