Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click and make a purchase.
When your motivation starts to lag, ask yourself these 20 questions, enjoy!
- Why am I feeling discouraged?
- Have my goals changed?
- Am I no longer feeling challenged?
- Am I really ready for this change?
- What is out of sync? What is missing?
- Am focusing on the wrong things?
- How can I approach this to get myself back in sync?
- Is there a different way to do this?
- Would letting someone help me make a positive difference?
- Are my expectations for this realistic?
- Do I need to adjust my timeframe to better meet my goal?
- Do I need to adjust my goal to better meet my timeframe?
- What would someone else tell me about this situation?
- If someone else were having this issue, what would I tell them?
- Is there anything I can do to shake things up?
- What am I’m doing right?
- Why did I choose this goal? (remember your ‘why’)
- What do I need to feel motivated again?
- What do I need to do now?
- What can I do right this minute to get back on track?
I hope these questions help you to focus and find the motivation and drive you need for the days ahead.
I know I use these on a regular basis when I’m feeling a little lost.
If you would like a PDF printout version 20 Questions to Boost Your Motivation